Login Register






Apple Creating Giant iPad filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad #13
(07-03-2021, 09:05 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 09:00 PM)d4ggm4sk Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 08:58 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I think you're right. Although, I can imagine those fancy beds with TVs that rise up out of the end panel.. being replaced with a giant iPad. xD

now thats true Smile I have predicted ever since I was young in the future, there will be TV plasma screens
that can be rolled together, rolled out, and then placed onto any wall or where you want it. I predicted it in 2004 and I still believe it haha Smile

You mean like you'd roll a piece of paper? I suppose a projector isn't far off that thought. However, in terms of the screen displaying the image itself.. we only have to look at those folding smartphones to realise it's possible.

yeah Smile like a piece of plastic with some micro tech inside, that becomes the screen Smile dont know exactly how to describe it,
but i think you understand somewhat what I mean Wink

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Apple Creating Giant iPad - by Oni - 06-30-2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad - by Spooky - 06-30-2021, 01:37 AM
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad - by mothered - 06-30-2021, 04:10 AM
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad - by Accident Man - 07-03-2021, 09:24 AM
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad - by nagyfaszu99 - 07-03-2021, 10:20 AM
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad - by Jiggly - 07-03-2021, 05:40 PM
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad - by d4ggm4sk - 07-03-2021, 08:51 PM
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad - by Jiggly - 07-03-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad - by d4ggm4sk - 07-03-2021, 08:56 PM
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad - by Jiggly - 07-03-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad - by d4ggm4sk - 07-03-2021, 09:00 PM
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad - by Jiggly - 07-03-2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad - by d4ggm4sk - 07-04-2021, 10:51 AM
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad - by Feat - 07-04-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad - by lunkvocs12 - 07-04-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad - by steveindeskai - 07-18-2021, 03:48 PM
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad - by Alex1759 - 07-19-2021, 06:09 AM
RE: Apple Creating Giant iPad - by Miamoo - 07-27-2021, 06:51 AM