Login Register






Procrastination filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Procrastination #13
How I don't procrastinate my work is I tell myself that if I finish this assignment within a day, I can enjoy, relax and do whatever I can or I eat something special which I love. Kind of self motivation.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Procrastination - by Oryza - 06-27-2021, 06:17 PM
RE: Procrastination - by Maality - 06-27-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: Procrastination - by Simbu - 06-27-2021, 07:51 PM
RE: Procrastination - by Feat - 06-28-2021, 01:02 AM
RE: Procrastination - by leblenk - 06-28-2021, 01:43 AM
RE: Procrastination - by Eericon - 06-28-2021, 04:06 AM
RE: Procrastination - by applesauce - 06-28-2021, 05:13 AM
RE: Procrastination - by mothered - 06-28-2021, 05:26 AM
RE: Procrastination - by Stillski - 06-30-2021, 10:25 AM
RE: Procrastination - by mothered - 06-30-2021, 10:37 AM
RE: Procrastination - by Zerkaa - 06-30-2021, 10:08 PM
RE: Procrastination - by Jeopar - 07-02-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: Procrastination - by Caesal - 07-03-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: Procrastination - by Greenleaf - 07-14-2021, 11:04 AM
RE: Procrastination - by Miamoo - 07-19-2021, 08:37 PM