Login Register






Rocksmith 2014 Remastered? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Rocksmith 2014 Remastered? #7
(06-25-2021, 06:35 PM)Oni Wrote: Watched friends play this and it looks great for learning. I don't have the coordination/rhythm for an instrument, but I was definitely impressed.

I wish I would have had this growing up instead of Guitar Hero. I would be a pro at the guitar if I had as many hours into Rocksmith as I do Guitar/Clone Hero. 100's and 100's of hours lost. Stressed Stressed Stressed Zipped Zipped

[+] 1 user Likes mrnonamenoface's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Rocksmith 2014 Remastered? - by mrnonamenoface - 04-21-2021, 09:59 AM
RE: Rocksmith 2014 Remastered? - by mattbel66 - 04-21-2021, 10:14 PM
RE: Rocksmith 2014 Remastered? - by AnneColeman - 06-22-2021, 12:27 AM
RE: Rocksmith 2014 Remastered? - by Oni - 06-25-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: Rocksmith 2014 Remastered? - by mrnonamenoface - 06-26-2021, 03:23 AM