RE: Biggest Innovations Over the 50-Year History of Gaming? 06-20-2021, 01:54 AM
#3
I think for me personally, just based on MY own experience as a gamer;
1. Graphics, I started playing on the PS1 so I was used to everything being block shapes that resembled real things.
2. Storage. It's insane just how much storage they have now, and it's annoying that companies knowingly put lower amounts of storage than they really are capable of.
3. Monitors. I don't know if this counts, but monitors are literally insane now.
1. Graphics, I started playing on the PS1 so I was used to everything being block shapes that resembled real things.
2. Storage. It's insane just how much storage they have now, and it's annoying that companies knowingly put lower amounts of storage than they really are capable of.
3. Monitors. I don't know if this counts, but monitors are literally insane now.










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)