Login Register






Runescape Skill In Real Life filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Runescape Skill In Real Life #3
(06-19-2021, 02:55 PM)Jiggly Wrote: You could say Invention or Archeology, as those are quite applicable to real life, and certainly would let you lead interesting careers (I love archeology documentaries and the like). However, I feel like Divination/Summoning etc are much more "superpower" like xD

What about you?
I am stuck between Magic and Invention.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Runescape Skill In Real Life - by Accident Man - 06-19-2021, 02:42 PM
RE: Runescape Skill In Real Life - by Jiggly - 06-19-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Runescape Skill In Real Life - by Accident Man - 06-19-2021, 03:07 PM
RE: Runescape Skill In Real Life - by Jiggly - 06-19-2021, 03:16 PM
RE: Runescape Skill In Real Life - by Oni - 06-20-2021, 01:33 AM
RE: Runescape Skill In Real Life - by Heatman - 01-07-2022, 06:41 PM
RE: Runescape Skill In Real Life - by Jiggly - 01-08-2022, 01:24 AM
RE: Runescape Skill In Real Life - by Spooky - 05-02-2022, 02:35 AM