Login Register






World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Trailer) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Trailer) #52
To be honest, I like World Of Warcraft Retail much more than WOW classic. I just started playing WOW, because all my friends talk about it all the time. The threshold for entering WOW classic seemed too large to me. I would love to play a more recent version with nice graphics. Considering that we are back in the office again after a long day of work at home, I don't have time to level my character at all, so I just used the services https://wowcarry.com/wow since my friends say that for a beginner it will not be the easiest. I hope they will add more content soon, as I really liked Shadowlands.
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2021, 12:35 AM by AnneColeman.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Trailer) - by AnneColeman - 06-15-2021, 07:57 PM