Login Register






North Korea's New Law filter_list
Author
Message
RE: North Korea's New Law #8
(06-13-2021, 10:37 AM)mothered Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 09:35 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I think the rule of thumb over their there is that the leaders tell them how to act, what to think.
Sorry for the correction.

That In Itself, Is enough to justify my comments In the aforementioned post.

(06-13-2021, 09:35 AM)Jiggly Wrote: If you ever get spare time, check out some of the ted talks from people who escaped NK. Here's some I've seen:

Suki Kim: This is what it's like going undercover in North Korea

Hyeonseo Lee: My escape from North Korea
Thank you kindly.

Judging by their titles, It'll be very Interesting viewing. I plan to allocate time later this evening.

Oh my, I'm normally such a stickler for getting that correct. How embarrassing xD

I don't watch a lot of Ted talks, but these were particularly captivating for me. I hope you find them as fascinating as I did.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
North Korea's New Law - by Jiggly - 06-12-2021, 07:07 PM
RE: North Korea's New Law - by fritz - 06-12-2021, 07:22 PM
RE: North Korea's New Law - by Jiggly - 06-12-2021, 08:00 PM
RE: North Korea's New Law - by Skullmeat - 06-13-2021, 02:36 AM
RE: North Korea's New Law - by mothered - 06-13-2021, 03:29 AM
RE: North Korea's New Law - by Jiggly - 06-13-2021, 09:35 AM
RE: North Korea's New Law - by mothered - 06-13-2021, 10:37 AM
RE: North Korea's New Law - by Jiggly - 06-13-2021, 01:12 PM