Login Register






Games and Apps for Android APK Pack filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Games and Apps for Android APK Pack #4
I was a kid when I have learned about APK file. I always wanted to play many video games on my iPad, but the main problem was that most great games were for money. I understood that paying money for games on mobile phones is a waste of money, so I always dreamed about playing the games I wanted. Once, one of my friends showed me a website where I could download an APK file. It was a shock for me. I remember that evening I have downloaded all the video games I wanted to play, especially Limbo and Monument Valley, my favorite mobile games.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2021, 10:11 AM by Meglarko.)

[+] 1 user Likes Meglarko's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Games and Apps for Android APK Pack - by hacxx - 05-13-2021, 11:39 AM
RE: Games and Apps for Android APK Pack - by Meglarko - 06-10-2021, 06:39 PM