Login Register






Denied IRC link in contact field filter_list
Author
Message
RE: IRC link in contact field #4
(06-08-2021, 04:27 PM)Kon6 Wrote: I cerebrated IRC was one of those platforms that dwindled after Discord was relinquished. If it is still a popular platform, then sure!
I believe IRC popularity, that already wasn't at his highest, has really decreased since Discord arrived yeah. I still use it daily, much more than Discord! The main drawback being that there is no server backlog

(06-08-2021, 04:38 PM)Oni Wrote: IRC is very much the same with Discord. While we don't run one anymore, we don't want people advertising channels in their profile.

(06-08-2021, 04:27 PM)Kon6 Wrote: I cerebrated IRC was one of those platforms that dwindled after Discord was relinquished. If it is still a popular platform, then sure!

We've ran 3 IRC servers in the past. Each one was more inactive than the last. People just prefer the convenience of Discord and many are using it already.
Can't argue with that ! (except that I'd personally prefer SL having an IRC than a Discord, but I'm obvious an exception ^^)
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2021, 04:47 PM by fritz.)






Messages In This Thread
IRC link in contact field - by d4ggm4sk - 06-08-2021, 12:40 PM
RE: IRC link in contact field - by Kon6 - 06-08-2021, 04:27 PM
RE: IRC link in contact field - by Oni - 06-08-2021, 04:38 PM
RE: IRC link in contact field - by fritz - 06-08-2021, 04:46 PM
RE: IRC link in contact field - by Oni - 06-08-2021, 04:55 PM
RE: IRC link in contact field - by d4ggm4sk - 06-08-2021, 07:26 PM
RE: IRC link in contact field - by Oni - 06-08-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: IRC link in contact field - by d4ggm4sk - 06-08-2021, 11:32 PM
RE: IRC link in contact field - by Jiggly - 06-08-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: IRC link in contact field - by Oni - 06-09-2021, 12:03 AM