Login Register






23 Customers of WeLeakInfo Arrested filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 23 Customers of WeLeakInfo Arrested #7
(06-07-2021, 02:40 PM)Oni Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 06:06 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 09:18 AM)mothered Wrote: Obviously.

My post Is based on those who believe they'll get away with their fraudulent behavior, however as with the events outlined In this thread, It's not the case at all.

Agreed! I wonder what the 'caught' vs 'not-caught' ratio is? xD I doubt I'd favour the odds if it were me.

Only 23 people is a drop in the bucket for a service of that size. It's likely they went after people that committed mega-felonies.

I think you might be right xD It would make sense to prioritise resources on the bigger fish.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
23 Customers of WeLeakInfo Arrested - by Oni - 05-31-2021, 04:41 AM
RE: 23 Customers of WeLeakInfo Arrested - by Oni - 06-07-2021, 02:40 PM
RE: 23 Customers of WeLeakInfo Arrested - by Jiggly - 06-07-2021, 08:34 PM