Login Register






23 Customers of WeLeakInfo Arrested filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 23 Customers of WeLeakInfo Arrested #6
(06-01-2021, 06:06 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 09:18 AM)mothered Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 07:28 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Right? They're not just going after anyone for the sake of it, they want to find fraudsters.
Obviously.

My post Is based on those who believe they'll get away with their fraudulent behavior, however as with the events outlined In this thread, It's not the case at all.

Agreed! I wonder what the 'caught' vs 'not-caught' ratio is? xD I doubt I'd favour the odds if it were me.

Only 23 people is a drop in the bucket for a service of that size. It's likely they went after people that committed mega-felonies.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 2 users Like Oni's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
23 Customers of WeLeakInfo Arrested - by Oni - 05-31-2021, 04:41 AM
RE: 23 Customers of WeLeakInfo Arrested - by Oni - 06-07-2021, 02:40 PM