RE: Leftover COVID Vaccines 06-02-2021, 02:21 PM
#16
(06-02-2021, 04:30 AM)JohnSlater Wrote:(03-13-2021, 02:21 PM)AnalAssAssin Wrote: I havent been vaccinated yet. i think the person in charge for the vaccines here messed up, and therefore noone in my country has gotten it yet. its been delayed. and they arent even going to vaccinate the old people, they resolve that its better if they just die. but who cares? theyre old, right?I’m actually a healthcare worker so I’m still working 6 days a week. My system is still okay, it’s just that one area by my part that is thin. Otherwise, the system looks okay.however, ive never been afraid of getting covid. death would be a release from this horrible place we call life.
I actually did receive a call from the salon that they will be reopening tomorrow and I can come in on the 15th for an appointment so it looks like I’m saved!
that message was from several months ago. but yeah, im vaccinated now, sounds good that you'll get vaccine aswell.



however, ive never been afraid of getting covid. death would be a release from this horrible place we call life.![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)