Login Register






23 Customers of WeLeakInfo Arrested filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 23 Customers of WeLeakInfo Arrested #5
(06-01-2021, 09:18 AM)mothered Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 07:28 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 05:27 AM)mothered Wrote: In a nutshell, fraudulent activity has Its consequences.

Right? They're not just going after anyone for the sake of it, they want to find fraudsters.
Obviously.

My post Is based on those who believe they'll get away with their fraudulent behavior, however as with the events outlined In this thread, It's not the case at all.

Agreed! I wonder what the 'caught' vs 'not-caught' ratio is? xD I doubt I'd favour the odds if it were me.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
23 Customers of WeLeakInfo Arrested - by Oni - 05-31-2021, 04:41 AM
RE: 23 Customers of WeLeakInfo Arrested - by Jiggly - 06-01-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: 23 Customers of WeLeakInfo Arrested - by Oni - 06-07-2021, 02:40 PM