Login Register






Wherer can I find more like SCP and The Raid? filter_list
Author
Message
Wherer can I find more like SCP and The Raid? #1
This film for Escape from Tarkov (Russian but has EN subs) is fucking badass.

I would love to find more of these types of films. It's not as good as the SCP Overlord which I found on /x/ (paranormal board on 4chan) but still pretty great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9OIT7W24V8

Quote:The events of Escape from Tarkov take place in an alternate universe around our present time, in the fictional Russian city of Tarkov, the northern industrial and financial center of the country, and its suburbs. The game events, in turn, set background for the Russia 2028 universe. The city of Tarkov is caught in a plight of the war between two private military companies, triggered by illegal activities of the Terra Group transnational corporation. For the reasons yet unknown, the situation in the city quickly went out of control and the local populace was evacuated. The only ones left behind were either private military contractors, the local Scavs gunmen or shady characters of unknown origin and allegiance.

Definitely would recommend it for anyone into independent films based on games. Anybody know of similar films? Favorite short series or films welcome here. Let me know what you think they did right in either film or what they did wrong in production, I love talking films. Anyway, absolutely realistic gunfights and action is definitely preferred but not needed.
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2021, 11:13 AM by ConcernedCitizen.)
ed25519/0x21AB6B6A6CB2C337
C87D87466FD205945CF10A3821AB6B6A6CB2C337

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Wherer can I find more like SCP and The Raid? - by ConcernedCitizen - 05-29-2021, 11:12 AM