Login Register






Wuhan COVID-19 lab-release theory gains traction filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Wuhan COVID-19 lab-release theory gains traction #9
(05-29-2021, 01:05 AM)Oni Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 12:57 AM)fritz Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 12:50 AM)Oni Wrote: If it was planned, I wouldn't put it past the CCP to consider that area expendable.
We're not talking about it being expendable though, only that if it was a weapon it wouldn't make any sense to use it just next to the lab it comes from Wink

As I said, it's all speculative. Perhaps on the grounds of plausible deniability?
Hm I don't believe plausible deniability is a good argument to use a weapon next to it's research facility, anywhere else would be smarter (and provide less attention). That's not much a speculation.. This plausible deniability explanation is too far-fetched for real life, but maybe in movies yeah :p
(05-29-2021, 01:05 AM)Oni Wrote: It also could have just gotten loose, as others stated.
Well yeah that's what we were saying basically Smile

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Wuhan COVID-19 lab-release theory gains traction - by fritz - 05-29-2021, 02:14 AM