Login Register






Wuhan COVID-19 lab-release theory gains traction filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Wuhan COVID-19 lab-release theory gains traction #6
(05-28-2021, 03:13 PM)fritz Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 02:46 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 02:26 PM)fritz Wrote: Well that's a bad start, he's clearly not an expert on the subject (he's got some weird past stories btw).... I'm tired of all those random scientists, but at least he knows about microbiology and he's smart enough to not draw any conclusion.
That would be the point where we disagree, there is NO evidence and there might never be any evidence, even if it's true...!
No matter if Wuhan lab is directly involved or not, I'm pretty sure there are some very confidential projects they don't want to share, preventing WHO from investigating properly.
Like, for what I know, they didn't even publish de sequences of coronaviruses virus they were actually researching on there, only said "they don't match at all with sars-cov-2"
They likely shared a common ancestor relatively recently. I could be wrong, but I believe this is one of the many reasons they believe the virus originated in bats, and then mutated, transferred to another animal, and then transferred to humans from that intermediary animal.
Actually I think the "intermediary animal" theory is still not 100% sure, but that's still the more likely explanation yeah
(05-28-2021, 02:46 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Therefore, if it did indeed come from the Wuhan lab, it's more likely to be a naturally forming virus that got out of hand/leaked. While there is currently literally no evidence for this (yet) and possibly may never be any evidence, there is still a chance this is what happened.
Yes I believe proving it's natural virus evolution isn't a perfect science yet. But if we can find a real hint it's not, we will certainly hear about it.
Also one other possibility is that they got infected while collecting some samples for the Wuhan lab (in the bat caves for example)!
(05-28-2021, 02:46 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Scientists already are pretty sure the virus wasn't engineered, because despite the deaths, it's actually quite a shit version of a virus, and humans would have made it far more dangerous.
I'll add that we're pretty certain, even if at some point we discover it was engineered, that this wasn't released on purpose! Nothing would be more stupid than releasing it next to the lab it comes from haha

If it was planned, I wouldn't put it past the CCP to consider that area expendable. Given that they organ harvest buddhists, I wouldn't put anything past them.

All of this is speculative, but it seems obvious that the virus didn't originate in the states or kingdom.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Wuhan COVID-19 lab-release theory gains traction - by Oni - 05-29-2021, 12:50 AM