RE: Wuhan COVID-19 lab-release theory gains traction 05-28-2021, 02:26 PM
#2
(05-28-2021, 12:15 PM)vittring Wrote:Well that's a bad start, he's clearly not an expert on the subject (he's got some weird past stories btw).... I'm tired of all those random scientists, but at least he knows about microbiology and he's smart enough to not draw any conclusion.Quote:For Canadian biotech entrepreneur Yuri Deigin [...]
(05-28-2021, 12:15 PM)vittring Wrote: There is evidence and it is finally being investigated by the World Health Organization, CDC and U.S. government.That would be the point where we disagree, there is NO evidence and there might never be any evidence, even if it's true...!
No matter if Wuhan lab is directly involved or not, I'm pretty sure there are some very confidential projects they don't want to share, preventing WHO from investigating properly.
Like, for what I know, they didn't even publish de sequences of coronaviruses they were actually researching on there, only said "they don't match at all with sars-cov-2"
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2021, 02:40 PM by fritz.)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)