RE: Got My SL Hoodie 05-16-2021, 01:06 PM
#13
(05-16-2021, 12:56 PM)Equinox Wrote:(05-16-2021, 11:32 AM)AnalAssAssin Wrote:(05-15-2021, 10:25 PM)Equinox Wrote: You have be cool like me. No, you can just buy merch, have been able to since like 2014.
https://sinister.li/Thread-Official-Merchandise
https://www.redbubble.com/people/sinisterly/shop
Only 1k? A tattoo is a lot of dedication, especially for only 1k. Maybe 5k or 10k would be a more appropriate milestone for a tattoo.
ice bucket challenge, I remember that, thats sooo 2014 xDDD
honestly, I dont think I'll make it that far. since I have like 2.54 posts a day, that would take me roughly 5 years.
its not only about the amount of posts, its about the time spent here and the things ive learned.
I'm assuming you're saying that you wouldn't be dedicated to this place for 5 years; that being the case, why get a tattoo then?
Based on SLs history, we're more than likely still going to be here in 5 years xD
Interestingly, only about 5 people have made it above 5k posts. Although, some of those posts might be from mergers.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)