RE: World of Warcraft: Classic - Burning Crusade 05-13-2021, 05:22 PM
#13
(05-13-2021, 04:51 PM)AnalAssAssin Wrote:(05-13-2021, 04:47 PM)Oni Wrote:(05-13-2021, 04:36 PM)AnalAssAssin Wrote: Yeah, I mean, I play retail because that game is obviously superiour, and I just have a distaste for all the nostalgia and time-travelling to a former era of the game. It just.... I just get awkward feelings about it, when they are like a group of collective people that are united because 'WoW used to be better when it first came out', that usually tends to attract large groups of the type of player that everyone hates to play with. There was actually a WoW-youtuber who ranked the 10 types of assholes in WoW or something, and the guy that constantly complained about retail, and always said that WoW used to be better before? He scored pretty highly on that list![]()
Entirely agree. If I'm going to be doing PUG raids/dungeons, I'd prefer to be grouped with people that aren't complainers/quitters. That said, I did enjoy revisiting classic just to see the old graphics and run VC a couple times.
Do it.
What I think they could be doing, is to maybe create new content for vanille,
but with focus on making the game mechanics as much as it was from the beginning.
I know there were some aspects in classic WoW such as teamwork, roleplay.
Etc. and also, they shouldnt release new classes. that way vanilla WoW wont become as much retail 2.0.
That's the thing, then it wouldn't be Vanilla. It'd be development that could have gone into retail instead. If they wanted to add Mythic difficulty to pre-Cataclysm dungeons, that would make sense, though.












![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)