Login Register






since when where animated avatars a thing filter_list
Author
Message
RE: since where animated avatars a thing #3
(05-12-2021, 04:30 AM)Equinox Wrote: MyBB has always supported animated avatars. Or rather, it’s never not supported it, because there’s no special implementation required to support them.

Exactly as Equinox said. I've been using a gif on mine for probably about 7-8 years. I suppose the same is actually true of our userbars - I totally forgot the Agency one had movement until I looked at your profile, Equinox xD

Nice avatar though @shakes . It's not too gaudy/harsh on the eyes like some can be. It strikes a nice enough balance with SL too.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: since where animated avatars a thing - by Jiggly - 05-12-2021, 08:47 AM
RE: since where animated avatars a thing - by Oni - 05-13-2021, 09:51 AM
RE: since where animated avatars a thing - by Oni - 05-13-2021, 12:23 PM