RE: World of Warcraft: Classic - Burning Crusade 05-09-2021, 09:54 PM
#2
I read about this on another forum.
The thing is - people want classic WoW. The WoW that was from the beginning.
But WoW is built on progress. They need to release new content every new patch,
otherwise people will just sit there, maxed out level, maxed out gear,
create toon after toon and yeah.
So.
The big question now is: Will WoW continue classic with ALL expsnsions, or,
will they create new content, that is going to be meant as 'classic' WoW content?
But this is what many classic fans hate. They think that this will become WoW retail 2.0,
exactly the same asWoW retail, but that its classic, but with fresh content.
Its strange really. What do you think, @Oni ?
Personally I dont even play classic, but I only play retail.
The thing is - people want classic WoW. The WoW that was from the beginning.
But WoW is built on progress. They need to release new content every new patch,
otherwise people will just sit there, maxed out level, maxed out gear,
create toon after toon and yeah.
So.
The big question now is: Will WoW continue classic with ALL expsnsions, or,
will they create new content, that is going to be meant as 'classic' WoW content?
But this is what many classic fans hate. They think that this will become WoW retail 2.0,
exactly the same asWoW retail, but that its classic, but with fresh content.
Its strange really. What do you think, @Oni ?
Personally I dont even play classic, but I only play retail.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)