Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


What to do with VPS filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What to do with VPS #7
(05-04-2021, 06:43 PM)j0nmi Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 03:38 PM)Hysho Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 01:35 PM)hackers_tools_store Wrote: use it to host a rat or to mine crypto
This is most likely the path I'm going down.
I'm going to use it to host a RAT, Image Hosting and a VPN.

The thing is, What RAT should I host? and Know any recommendations for Image Hosting Tutorials?

You can use paid / cracked / free RAT, but I recommend you using a good crypter. Also, you need to port forwarding and If I were you, I would use a VPN that allows that such as NVPN.
Specific Recommendations
I plan on using BYOB as a RAT
I don't believe it will be hard to spread it but I'm looking for good crypters if you got other RAT recommendations too
Daddy Oni gave me Bronze.
Shout out to Miso for the 100 NSP

Donate Litecoin!: LPoggERs6Ku2EMWZVHFpa9yUSGDJMQrSVG
Simple Dell BIOS Unlocking Guide: Purchase Here!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What to do with VPS - by Hysho - 04-14-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: What to do with VPS - by fritz - 04-18-2021, 03:59 PM
RE: What to do with VPS - by Enjeve - 04-28-2021, 02:03 PM
RE: What to do with VPS - by HackingRealm - 05-04-2021, 01:35 PM
RE: What to do with VPS - by Hysho - 05-04-2021, 03:38 PM
RE: What to do with VPS - by j0nmi - 05-04-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: What to do with VPS - by Hysho - 05-04-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: What to do with VPS - by mothered - 05-05-2021, 04:14 AM
RE: What to do with VPS - by Hysho - 05-06-2021, 09:00 AM
RE: What to do with VPS - by mothered - 05-06-2021, 10:05 AM
RE: What to do with VPS - by Hysho - 05-06-2021, 01:57 PM
RE: What to do with VPS - by tschaikowsky - 05-09-2021, 12:37 PM