RE: Vaccine taken 05-03-2021, 10:20 AM
#43
(05-03-2021, 04:36 AM)mothered Wrote:(05-02-2021, 09:47 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I've been waiting a strangely long time for my second dose. 9 weeks thus far...If It's any consolation, In my locality It's a minimum of 3 months for the second dose.
A minimum!? Damn. I am failing to understand why the manufacturers can say "this is the time between vaccines" and governments can disagree by a very wide margin. 12 weeks is supposedly the limit for getting your second dose, not that you can't get it after that point, but there isn't any research on the efficacy of the vaccines after that point. I was finding this very frustrating, until I remembered that I'd rather live with only one dose (or none) if it means someone who needs it more than me, gets theirs. Elderly people/vulnerable/people in India all need this more than I do.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)