RE: What are you playing right now? V1 04-20-2021, 09:57 PM
#120
(04-20-2021, 09:46 PM)Oni Wrote:(04-20-2021, 09:31 PM)fritz Wrote:(04-13-2021, 01:36 PM)Oni Wrote: After saving for quite some time, I managed to get my fleet carrier on Elite Dangerous:
Nice ! Have you tried Star Citizen also ? Those games tend to be expensive though
I tested Star Citizen years ago, but haven't touched it since. It didn't seem very polished at the time. Not sure if much has been added/improved, but I might give it another look. I don't like that you pay real money for the ships and their development seems slow. A similar game I do enjoy, would be Eve Online, which I've played for 10 years (on and off).
Yeah this game is definitely very controversial haha.
Although I did play a bit during a free-to-play week recently and I was really surprised. Plus I watched few streams and it looks like it's exponentially more awesome with friends !
There are still lots of small bugs, and few important features missing, but that's now totally playable I think. They're slowly really getting there (I doubt their marketing strategy is mixing well with development efficiency), but it has imho a really huge potential !
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2021, 09:59 PM by fritz.)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)