RE: Turned 18 a few days ago 04-19-2021, 12:07 AM
#15
When I turned 18, 2 years ago it was really nice for me.
I could finally drive a car by myself, buy alcohol legally (even if I don't like to drink anymore (cause of weed lol)) and could do shit w/o my parents agrees.
Ofc it has some downsides like have to pay for medicine, now get charged in law like an adult even if I don't really feel like one (still with my 20years
).
especially not in the first years !
I could finally drive a car by myself, buy alcohol legally (even if I don't like to drink anymore (cause of weed lol)) and could do shit w/o my parents agrees.
Ofc it has some downsides like have to pay for medicine, now get charged in law like an adult even if I don't really feel like one (still with my 20years
).(07-04-2020, 04:44 PM)Kostolany Wrote: Im at the age of consent now. Lets see how long it takes me to fuck something upBut I wish you the best and don't fk anything up
especially not in the first years !






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)