RE: Budweiser: Free Beer for Vaccine Card Holders 04-18-2021, 07:30 AM
#5
I personally think it's super suspicious how hard the vaccine is being pushed to consumers, with how little testing has been done with it. I mean, hell, we are the testing.
That being the case, things like this are just trying to entice people to get it, and I don't personally think this is a good idea. I mean, let's say there's a new covid vaccine by some company that comes out that wasn't already. Companies and businesses are trying to incentivize people to get a covid vaccine. So then I go and get a vaccine, but it so happens to be this hypothetical new one. Now I have a third arm.
Of course I'm not saying specifically that the vaccine is or isn't bad. I'm saying that the incentivizing of getting it from corporate businesses is bad.
That being the case, things like this are just trying to entice people to get it, and I don't personally think this is a good idea. I mean, let's say there's a new covid vaccine by some company that comes out that wasn't already. Companies and businesses are trying to incentivize people to get a covid vaccine. So then I go and get a vaccine, but it so happens to be this hypothetical new one. Now I have a third arm.
Of course I'm not saying specifically that the vaccine is or isn't bad. I'm saying that the incentivizing of getting it from corporate businesses is bad.
![[Image: BXqGARG.png]](https://i.imgur.com/BXqGARG.png)









![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)