RE: Post your specs! 12-01-2012, 05:25 AM
#19
Right now, I'm just running a crappy Acer laptop that I had for my years in high school.
I just finished ordering parts for my new computer earlier this week and this is what I ordered:
CPU - Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
Mobo - ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
GPU - Asus Radeon HD 7850 2GB Video Card
Memory - Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage - Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
PSU - Corsair TX-650 650W 80 PLUS Certified
CPU Cooler - Corsair H100 92.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
Case - Corsair 500R Black ATX Mid Tower Case
I just finished ordering parts for my new computer earlier this week and this is what I ordered:
CPU - Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
Mobo - ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
GPU - Asus Radeon HD 7850 2GB Video Card
Memory - Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage - Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
PSU - Corsair TX-650 650W 80 PLUS Certified
CPU Cooler - Corsair H100 92.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
Case - Corsair 500R Black ATX Mid Tower Case


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)