Login Register






Undecided Postbit animation behind our Photo? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Postbit animation behind our Photo? #11
(04-18-2021, 01:28 AM)Equinox Wrote: Yeah, no, I'm not a huge fan of this idea. SL has its own sort of aesthetic, and postbit backgrounds (animated or not) doesn't really fit it. I'm with @Drako on this one.

That, and like @Oni said, it's really just a gimmick. Which you could argue that every feature is, I think this one is much more based in an "oooh aaaah" reaction than that of an "oh that's pretty useful"

On the forums I've seen it, the postbit backgrounds look tacky.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)






Messages In This Thread
Postbit animation behind our Photo? - by fsociety - 01-18-2021, 07:14 PM
RE: Postbit animation behind our Photo? - by Oni - 01-27-2021, 05:45 AM
RE: Postbit animation behind our Photo? - by Oni - 02-04-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: Postbit animation behind our Photo? - by Oni - 04-18-2021, 02:28 AM