RE: Valorant 04-17-2021, 06:47 AM
#5
I don't personally play Valorant, and it's not actually for a very meaningful reason. I've tried to play it before. My fret with Valorant is that the game doesn't support ultrawide monitors. Like, it doesn't even stretch the game assets and such out to fit.
It literally just has 2 black bars on either side of the screen, even when in my settings the resolution is the correct value. The game renders at 1080p in the center. That's pretty disheartening, when I still play games like Dead Space. It came out in 08. Why does Dead Space have perfect ultrawide support and was made in 08, but Valorant doesn't support Ultrawide at all and it came out in 2020.
It literally just has 2 black bars on either side of the screen, even when in my settings the resolution is the correct value. The game renders at 1080p in the center. That's pretty disheartening, when I still play games like Dead Space. It came out in 08. Why does Dead Space have perfect ultrawide support and was made in 08, but Valorant doesn't support Ultrawide at all and it came out in 2020.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2021, 06:47 AM by Equinox.)
![[Image: BXqGARG.png]](https://i.imgur.com/BXqGARG.png)










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)