RE: Help in the Deep Web 10-11-2013, 01:04 AM
#5
What exactly are you looking for?
Hit services are generally fake, I've seen two "confirmations" from them with my name on them and I'm still here.
Safest Bitcoin wallet is one run on an isolated, dedicated, encrypted system in your basement through Tor.
Safest email system is no email system at all.
Hit services are generally fake, I've seen two "confirmations" from them with my name on them and I'm still here.
Safest Bitcoin wallet is one run on an isolated, dedicated, encrypted system in your basement through Tor.
Safest email system is no email system at all.
PGP
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47
Sign: F202 79C9 76F7 40BB 54EC 494F 5DEF 1D70 14C1 C4CC
Encrypt: A5B3 1B21 55E1 80AF 4C6E DE83 467B 8EFC 3DEE 681C
Auth: CD55 E8A5 1A08 2933 8BA6 BC88 D81F 1943 739A 3C47














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)