RE: What do you do for work? 04-13-2021, 07:31 PM
#13
I'm working at McDonalds (law minor employment) for allmost one year and we started a McDelivery service 2 months ago.
Now I'm dellivering overpriced fast food burgers
(overpriced because when you choose delivery you can't use coupons).
But my main work is a 3 year vocational training (already in the 2nd year) as a certified computer scientist (multimedia) & a certified game developer.
It's like a school where we work with Databases, programming lanuages, game development, software Engineering etc.
Have to pay for this ... thats the reason I'm also SE'ing, to have enough money
Do you actually do good money with it?
Now I'm dellivering overpriced fast food burgers
(overpriced because when you choose delivery you can't use coupons).But my main work is a 3 year vocational training (already in the 2nd year) as a certified computer scientist (multimedia) & a certified game developer.
It's like a school where we work with Databases, programming lanuages, game development, software Engineering etc.
Have to pay for this ... thats the reason I'm also SE'ing, to have enough money

(04-12-2021, 08:34 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I've mostly been doing a range of temp work during the pandemic, but have begun developing my art commissions on the side. I can't complain really!
As far as I'm aware, SL members have really varied jobs. Not everyone will share (understandably), but there's been some interesting ones.
Do you actually do good money with it?
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2021, 07:37 PM by xVita.)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)