Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


SSH user enumeration filter_list
Author
Message
SSH user enumeration #1
Hi,
I found an IP address and i run an nmap scan on it, which revealed that it has the port 22 open. I want to access it, but i don't know the user and password for the ssh. It has an older version of ssh, version SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_7.2p2 which is known to be vulnerable to user enumeration hack. I found the script https://www.exploit-db.com/exploits/45233 here, but after i compile the code it says that paramiko is not available. I used Kali linux. Every help would be awesome. I even used metasploit too (ssh_enumers), but idk if that's the same thing...

Reply





Messages In This Thread
SSH user enumeration - by Charonone - 04-13-2021, 11:42 AM
RE: SSH user enumeration - by Oni - 04-13-2021, 01:07 PM
RE: SSH user enumeration - by Charonone - 04-13-2021, 09:25 PM
RE: SSH user enumeration - by DedSpace - 07-31-2021, 04:09 PM