Login Register




Poll: Which One ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Php
33.33%
4 33.33%
Html
66.67%
8 66.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



What Should I Learn First filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What Should I Learn First #9
(10-10-2013, 01:35 AM)yokai Wrote: HTML is useful.


Can you recommend anywhere to start learning how to hack with PHP? And maybe any good places to start with anti-proxy prevention. Thanks Smile

PHP Security is a bit old and short, but it's great for beginners. If you want something more detailed, new and lengthy, I would recommend Pro PHP Security, 2nd Edition.
Anti-proxy is an ambiguous term; enlighten me as to what you're referring to.
[Image: 8Yoto.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What Should I Learn First - by Night Owl - 10-04-2013, 01:47 AM
RE: What Should I Learn First - by Nefarious - 10-04-2013, 02:14 AM
What Should I Learn First - by Adorapuff - 10-04-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: What Should I Learn First - by Night Owl - 10-04-2013, 03:49 AM
RE: What Should I Learn First - by Phizo - 10-04-2013, 04:18 AM
RE: What Should I Learn First - by Oni - 10-04-2013, 07:08 AM
RE: What Should I Learn First - by yokai_old - 10-10-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: What Should I Learn First - by Phizo - 10-10-2013, 06:06 AM
RE: What Should I Learn First - by Dev - 11-11-2013, 05:43 AM