RE: Sony Closing PS3/PSP/Vita Stores Permanently 04-08-2021, 07:55 PM
#9
(04-01-2021, 04:37 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:(03-25-2021, 08:26 PM)Oni Wrote:(03-23-2021, 06:33 AM)zorrophreak Wrote: I just saw this earlier. Kinda breaks my heart but business wise I see it in some degrees. We're two generations ahead now and so much of active use has gone down. I personally still use my Vita and I know people who use their PS3 and still actively purchase. CFW is definitely the way to go if you're able.
On that note, don't we love the new PS1 softmod that just released?
Definitely the way to go. I've got my Vita and PSP on CFW. Hope people keep game backups.
Here's a great resource for people that are interested:
https://revive.today/psp/cfw/
Thanks for that link, I hate to go full data hoarding but I need to go ahead and start backing up games.
Good luck with your hoarding! It sounds like a good move, and I'm sure you're not the only one who wants to xD
I sadly still haven't personally owned a console beside the PS3, and never got to hook the PS3 up (old TV wasn't compatible somehow). It feels strange to see this stop. However, it's not particularly surprising given we're now on the PS5 release.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)