RE: Help a friend get started 04-08-2021, 12:07 AM
#5
(04-07-2021, 11:15 PM)Nyx Wrote:(04-07-2021, 09:19 PM)exon Wrote: in fact it is software that diagnoses the engine that I am looking for, thank you for your answer.
Excuse my english, french guy
At the most basic level Torque Pro on the Android app store with their proprietary dongle could do light engine diagnosis. Other than that buying an actual OBD scanner online would be a better idea, and learning about engine repair and maintenance from a textbook would be good places to start. Et c'est tout d'accord, ton anglais n'est pas mal j'avais juste besoin d'un peu d'explication.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was well aware of the obd's are available in my region it costs max 400 € I just need the pirated soft just the programs the rest I take care of 400 € it's nothing for the OBD
thank you for your answer
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2021, 12:08 AM by exon.)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)