RE: What political group do you represent? 10-09-2013, 01:16 PM
#3
(10-09-2013, 11:27 AM)Cyanide and Cynicism Wrote: Seriously? You include all of those but not Libertarianism.
Anarchism isn't one view, it's a branch of a shitload of political views.
Monarchism and fascism aren't even in the same category as the others, you can have a Socialist and fascist country.
--------------
But seriously, I'm Libertarian (not the dumb-fuck Ron Paul supporter kind). I only believe in welfare, free health-care and other things from the government after the country has established a good economy, our current American economy is too fucked right now to even work. We're giving welfare to people when we barely have any money ourselves. For the best view of what I believe in, look at Switzerland.
I told you i might forget something
Libertarianism was on my original list, but i forgot it when i put up the choices.Also, you're completely right, socialism is a economical model, while most of the rest are political views/systems. Still thought of putting it there, sorry if it confused/ pissed you off.
-cr33py
![[Image: TeusoI9.png]](http://i.imgur.com/TeusoI9.png)
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW







![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)