RE: Top 3 Sites to watch anime? 04-03-2021, 09:07 PM
#39
(04-01-2021, 07:35 PM)Jiggly Wrote:(04-01-2021, 07:09 PM)Nyx Wrote:(03-30-2021, 10:04 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Do you normally watch stuff as it's released weekly etc?
I tend to wait ages for something to fully release and hardcore binge watch. I can hardly say that's a healthy approach, but it does make me less tempted to pay for crunchyroll xD
Really depends on the show. If I'm looking to watch slice of life, comedy or something along those lines generally I'll stick to critically acclaimed shows from years prior. But there's quite a few shows that my friends and I enjoy discussing weekly as they air (generally Shonen) and making it a bit of an event out of it so for those I need a service that can stay relatively updated. I could use a service on my computer like Sonarr to torrent them weekly but that seems like a hassle tbh.
That's a really helpful answer. That's neat that you're able to discuss newer shows with your friends. Several of mine mostly watch shows here and there, and usually classics xD
It does tempt me to start an anime club haha. Could set an episode/show/film to watch each week and discuss. I'm currently doing a movie club with my work colleagues and it's pretty great.
I find with any shows or movies it's so much better to enjoy with friends. Rather than binging a show and only really caring for the ending overall, we discuss each episode thoroughly and try and spot plot holes or watching for some hidden details. Makes a show a lot more whole when it's experienced that way.



















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)