RE: Is this forum dead? 04-01-2021, 04:39 AM
#27
(03-23-2021, 08:14 AM)Oni Wrote:(03-23-2021, 06:31 AM)zorrophreak Wrote: I can agree that it's gone a slightly different direction, there's a little more advertising and with growth the community isn't as tight but at the same time activity is killing it and I still enjoy coming on here more than any forum I've ever been on so yeah I'd say alive and well.
Growth will always lead to changes, but I don't think the community ever became less tight. Our members and interests might change as time passes, but I still see some of the same people I met years ago. That's what makes this all worthwhile.
Ads are just here to make sure we're online for years to come.
Yeah and the ads are nowhere near unbearable so its okay. I don't think loss of a close knit community is the right word, but we've definitely grown to the point that some of the biggest members are very recent. Not a problem but that's okay.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)