Login Register






Sony Closing PS3/PSP/Vita Stores Permanently filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sony Closing PS3/PSP/Vita Stores Permanently #6
(03-25-2021, 08:26 PM)Oni Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 06:33 AM)zorrophreak Wrote: I just saw this earlier. Kinda breaks my heart but business wise I see it in some degrees. We're two generations ahead now and so much of active use has gone down. I personally still use my Vita and I know people who use their PS3 and still actively purchase. CFW is definitely the way to go if you're able.

On that note, don't we love the new PS1 softmod that just released?

Definitely the way to go. I've got my Vita and PSP on CFW. Hope people keep game backups.

Here's a great resource for people that are interested:
https://revive.today/psp/cfw/

Thanks for that link, I hate to go full data hoarding but I need to go ahead and start backing up games.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Sony Closing PS3/PSP/Vita Stores Permanently - by zorrophreak - 04-01-2021, 04:37 AM