Login Register






Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 #19
(03-31-2021, 12:07 AM)Drako Wrote: I know I'm a little late, but I'm not sure whether to be happy for Microsoft or not. Windows has been the most used OS for decades now, which is definitely an accomplishment, but the OS itself is far from a masterpiece.

Lilewise
Not a masterful peice but the idea still remains to be the foundation of what most of us were brought up to use.To me windows 98 was perfect.I remember how easy it was to gut out the os to bear essentials back then.Ha
I almost feel like booting up 98 just to look at the old freind.

(03-31-2021, 08:03 AM)mothered Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 10:30 AM)Oni Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 08:17 AM)mothered Wrote: I still remember when and where I was using this OS.

It took around 7-8 minutes to fully boot.
From 7-8 minutes, to 7-8 seconds.
I missed this alert. You've nailed It.

My laptops running SSDs and quad core CPUs, literally take under 10 seconds to (cold) boot Into the Windows environment. All services, processes and background tasks fully loaded.

Amazing what we have now and what we will have if the world does not go to shit mode
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2021, 12:45 PM by Pr0blemZ.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by Oni - 11-23-2020, 08:00 AM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by mothered - 11-23-2020, 08:17 AM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by Mr.Kurd - 11-23-2020, 11:53 AM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by mothered - 11-23-2020, 08:03 PM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by Oni - 11-24-2020, 10:30 AM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by mothered - 03-31-2021, 08:03 AM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by Jiggly - 11-25-2020, 12:10 AM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by jeffwong - 11-25-2020, 02:43 AM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by mothered - 11-25-2020, 03:20 AM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by fsociety - 11-25-2020, 02:40 PM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by RNixon5000 - 03-29-2021, 03:50 PM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by SE.UK - 03-29-2021, 04:07 PM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by RNixon5000 - 03-30-2021, 07:20 PM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by mothered - 03-30-2021, 08:34 PM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by Jiggly - 03-30-2021, 10:13 PM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by Kaimano - 03-30-2021, 10:35 PM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by Drako - 03-31-2021, 12:07 AM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by Pr0blemZ - 03-31-2021, 12:42 PM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by mothered - 03-31-2021, 03:55 PM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by Pr0blemZ - 04-01-2021, 03:12 AM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by RNixon5000 - 04-01-2021, 07:58 PM
RE: Microsoft's Windows Turned 35 - by mothered - 04-05-2021, 04:22 AM