Login Register






Poker filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Poker #52
I would have agreed with you just a year ago that online poker is impossible to compare with real one. But due to the quarantine, our lives have changed so much and become as isolated as possible from people that poker nights with my friends have become a huge rarity. We could meet no more than once every 3-4 months, and then not everyone dared to come to the game. There was almost no poker in my life and I decided to try online clubs. Now I can admit that I am completely liked it and I really enjoyed this type of game. I consistently spend my evenings on [link redacted] where meet true poker fans like me. This is much more advantageous and practical, so I would think twice if I were offered to play in real life.
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2021, 02:13 PM by LiamBosco.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Poker - by Harvey - 04-16-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: Poker - by NotSURE - 11-29-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Poker - by Kludge - 12-02-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Poker - by Tagurit88 - 12-04-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: Poker - by Oni - 03-21-2020, 01:53 AM
RE: Poker - by mothered - 03-21-2020, 05:36 AM
RE: Poker - by Oni - 04-03-2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Poker - by NotSURE - 04-04-2020, 03:02 AM
RE: Poker - by Helir - 12-25-2020, 05:11 PM
RE: Poker - by alexisavi - 12-28-2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Poker - by DavisIT - 12-29-2020, 03:04 AM
RE: Poker - by alexisavi - 12-30-2020, 10:15 AM
RE: Poker - by Korann - 12-31-2020, 02:52 PM
RE: Poker - by Arghus - 01-06-2021, 09:44 PM
RE: Poker - by d4ggm4sk - 01-12-2021, 10:49 AM
RE: Poker - by jjmatthew95 - 01-12-2021, 05:35 PM
RE: Poker - by Zize55 - 02-05-2021, 09:36 AM
RE: Poker - by Norman56 - 08-02-2022, 03:31 PM
RE: Poker - by LiamBosco - 03-22-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Poker - by greyok - 12-19-2022, 02:32 PM
RE: Poker - by Bafraou - 12-13-2024, 01:06 AM
RE: Poker - by ylzotl - 12-21-2024, 01:05 AM