Login Register






how to cook meth filter_list
Author
Message
RE: how to cook meth #6
(03-09-2021, 03:27 PM)Brendaddy Wrote: Funny story I work in a shady part of town and I thought someone who came in was my co-workers friend and the customer said he needs to start eating better and I said i just do meth and I am alright he laughed it off and like 5-10 minutes later he came back trying to fight me.

I've had the luck of not being close to anyone that does that stuff. The stories you hear generally range from aggression, to theft, or whoring.

Older friend of mine got her face smacked with a skateboard, when her brother was tweaking. Also heard a couple cases of lead pipes to the head, or stealing from family.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
how to cook meth - by Already Registered - 03-09-2021, 12:54 AM
RE: how to cook meth - by Oni - 03-09-2021, 01:02 AM
RE: how to cook meth - by mothered - 03-09-2021, 08:03 AM
RE: how to cook meth - by Brendaddy - 03-09-2021, 03:27 PM
RE: how to cook meth - by Drako - 03-10-2021, 05:35 AM
RE: how to cook meth - by Oni - 03-18-2021, 02:05 AM