RE: Japanese Snacks 03-17-2021, 10:07 AM
#34
Not Japanese, But I HIGHLY recommend indomie mi goreng ramen, It's by far the best I've ever had. I can get it here (canada) for less than $1 for a pack of 6
It's like, Sweet, A bit salty, A pinch of heat, It's delicious. I'll share my cooking method, lol.
Boil noodles ~2-3 minutes depending on how you like them,
Strain noodles,
Mix the seasoning powder with a bit of soy sauce (I adore china lily)
Dump everything else into the pot with the noodles, Stir until mixed and dump into bowl with soy sauce and mix, Then ENJOY!
It's like, Sweet, A bit salty, A pinch of heat, It's delicious. I'll share my cooking method, lol.
Boil noodles ~2-3 minutes depending on how you like them,
Strain noodles,
Mix the seasoning powder with a bit of soy sauce (I adore china lily)
Dump everything else into the pot with the noodles, Stir until mixed and dump into bowl with soy sauce and mix, Then ENJOY!
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2021, 10:10 AM by Seriium.)
Existence
Is
Relative

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)