Login Register






Should software be copyrighted or patented? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Should software be copyrighted or patented? #6
(03-16-2021, 05:57 PM)poi$on.ivy Wrote: I'm a pirate. So I dont think there should be any copyright laws at all.
I think it will take laws to protect the brainpower of others

(03-17-2021, 12:16 AM)miso Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 11:01 AM)VeraLee Wrote: Hello everyone,
I am a software engineer. I am in the process of writing software. I am wondering if my software is complete can I prevent others from copying it and copyrighting it, since I don't want others to steal my brainpower. Hope everyone will give me the answer.
Thank you very much.
since its your code, copyrighting your work is absolutely fine, this usually shows that you're proud of your work & shows what you're capable of
I think so too, thank you very much for your opinion.
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2021, 02:52 AM by VeraLee.)

[+] 1 user Likes VeraLee's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Should software be copyrighted or patented? - by VeraLee - 03-17-2021, 02:51 AM