Login Register






BlackJack eBook Collection filter_list
Author
Message
RE: BlackJack eBook Collection #6
I don't think anyone can read SO MANY books about blackjack. I remember reading Basic Blackjack a couple of years ago and never finishing it. Now I want to read "Burning the Tables in Las Vegas" because now I am more interested in playing live. I get a lot more emotion from the game when I play in https://gangnamholdem.org, which is even more than in any online casino. Books are needed for live gaming, as there is a lot of helpful information that can give you some advantages that can not be obtained in an online casino. I think every book has something useful, but reading them all will take too much time.
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2021, 08:26 PM by nickomanley666.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
BlackJack eBook Collection - by softuploader - 01-21-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: BlackJack eBook Collection - by Marran - 04-23-2020, 03:34 AM
RE: BlackJack eBook Collection - by Yesjj - 10-02-2020, 03:14 PM
RE: BlackJack eBook Collection - by nickomanley666 - 03-14-2021, 11:31 PM
RE: BlackJack eBook Collection - by h404ack - 01-25-2022, 02:26 PM
RE: BlackJack eBook Collection - by Davariz - 01-23-2023, 11:44 AM
RE: BlackJack eBook Collection - by mothered - 01-23-2023, 12:03 PM
RE: BlackJack eBook Collection - by swere - 03-01-2023, 10:40 PM