Login Register






Undecided Hide content for Cracking section only.... filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hide content for Cracking section only.... #26
(03-05-2021, 11:04 AM)mothered Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 06:34 AM)Oni Wrote: An "Upgraded Combolist" section could be added, if people are interested in posting more exclusive/private content.
Quote:posting more exclusive/private content
^ I'm not sure If this would serve a purpose solely created for the said content.

Members are already posting combos as Private, HQ and UHQ so In my view, I don't see what type of content Is more superior. Perhaps I'm overlooking the obvious?

What is being shared may have been private at the time of posting. However, the forum is currently visible to the public, and guests may view those sections. I don't imagine things remain private very long.

I guess "private" is a relative term. Requiring registration will make them private to members, which we plan to do - but anyone is capable of registering.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)






Messages In This Thread
RE: Hide content for Cracking section only.... - by Oni - 03-05-2021, 11:19 AM