Login Register






Undecided Hide content for Cracking section only.... filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hide content for Cracking section only.... #24
(03-04-2021, 08:44 PM)hacxx Wrote: @Oni

- Requiring a reply or "like" to view the content
The requirement to react and like to get the link is been used on multiple forums and it works but this in my opinion is not necessary. What everyone should look at is overall spamming. For example combolists section i don't use it to get files as it already too spammy but i share my stuff in there. Users come for this type of files.

- Making the section visible only to registered or upgraded members
New users are always welcome, if this forum want to expand to a cracking forum then both free and paid sections should be created. Keeping this section open to new users should be the way to get new registrations and users.

- Requiring a set number of posts to view the section
Yes for this one. 15 posts should be enough as it's not dificult but is not that easy to get them.

- There's some people that come here strictly for Cracking, so that idea would probably have a negative effect.
This is true, i'm including this sections on my apps.

I mostly agree with what you've said. Requiring likes or replies shouldn't be necessary, unless the people I tagged earlier want them. I'm not getting the consensus I need, to implement either restriction.

An "Upgraded Combolist" section could be added, if people are interested in posting more exclusive/private content.

Requiring post count has had a mixed effect on other sections, so I'm unsure if that's a good move.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)






Messages In This Thread
RE: Hide content for Cracking section only.... - by Oni - 03-05-2021, 06:34 AM