RE: SQL and SQLi Forum Section 02-26-2021, 09:05 AM
#12
(02-26-2021, 08:45 AM)☣︎︎︎︎℟︎|†︎|NG0 Wrote:(02-26-2021, 08:37 AM)Oni Wrote:Do you even know how SQL works?(02-26-2021, 07:47 AM)☣︎︎︎︎℟︎|†︎|NG0 Wrote: Okay, well, SQL IS a programming language in every way shape and form.
I dont mentaion this to mock the forum, i do it because im eager to learn, and yes, im a bit greedy but
in a good and healthy way. If I can help you make the forum better in a way it suits me and my ends,
it will be better for everyone.
*Edit: SQL is MANDATORY for successful cracking with john the ripper and hydra, and also works very well with Metasploit.
I wouldn't consider SQL a traditional programming language in the same sense as the others listed under Coding. The usage is much different than say, something like PHP or C++. Generally speaking, you can't write a game or application in strictly SQL, as that's not what it's for.
A game or application might use an SQL database, but it will use other languages to facilitate that (i.e. PHP or C++). That's why I'd recommend posting under the other subforums. I'd argue SQL is generally used with the other languages we have listed.
The tools you mention would fall under the scope of the Technology section.
SQL is a programming language, didnt say its neccessarily a traditional one.
SQL is the tool that lets you extract data from unwilling victims databases.
And for example today i used SQLninja gives me the following:
Quote:sudo sqlninja -m getdata www.insertwebsite.xyzAnd the juice in this really is the number 8:
Quote:Select what you want to do:
--- Default Functionality ---------------------
1 - Enumerate Users
2 - Enumerate DBs
3 - Enumerate tables
4 - Enumerate columns of a table
5 - Enumerate rows in a table/column
6 - Find tables from column name
--- Admin Functionality -----------------------
7 - Enumerate connected client IP addresses
8 - Enumerate user password hashes
--- Other -------------------------------------
s - Show enumerated schema
d - Show enumerated data
h - print this menu
q - exit
This is where hashes are extracted from.
In what way would you tell me this is not related to hacking?
I mean, you can decide, but if you say you dont need it.
Whats next?
Do you need another anime section? Maybe a netflix section? Maybe an upgraded upgraded lounge?
I think you see exactly what i mean.
There's no need to be rude. Respectfully, I've used SQL for almost 10 years (SL is ran on it). It is used purely to manage and manipulate databases. It's not used by itself to create applications or games, whereas the other languages we have listed in the Coding section are. SQLNinja is an application written in Perl and its usage would fall under the aforementioned section, not the Coding section.
(02-26-2021, 08:45 AM)☣︎︎︎︎℟︎|†︎|NG0 Wrote: SQL is the tool that lets you extract data from unwilling victims databases.
I rest my case...











![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)