Login Register






Singapore’s Healthcare System Hacked filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Singapore’s Healthcare System Hacked #11
That's truly unfortuntae.
On the opposite end of the spectrum, which countries do you think has the best security? How is the USA's security?

Reply

RE: Singapore’s Healthcare System Hacked #12
(07-25-2018, 08:59 AM)GosuSang Wrote: On the opposite end of the spectrum, which countries do you think has the best security? How is the USA's security?

Generally speaking and not associating specific entities, both the US & Australia are "better" protected as opposed to (for example) India, Singapore and Malaysia.

Having said that, the States certainly has It's Insecurities. This Is a decent Insurance company located In Los Angeles.

Spoiler:
[Image: WF2N8U4.png]


Spoiler:
[Image: CfBeE2s.png]


That's why I mentioned "better" right above. By no means Is anyone secure In It's entirety.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Singapore’s Healthcare System Hacked #13
who determines who should "store" your records?

Reply

RE: Singapore’s Healthcare System Hacked #14
(11-06-2019, 12:59 AM)azozaziz Wrote: who determines who should "store" your records?

Anyone who has the capacity to do so.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Singapore’s Healthcare System Hacked #15
wow, would never expect it to happen for Singapore. Such a strong and well developed country with the best technologies.

Reply

RE: Singapore’s Healthcare System Hacked #16
(11-06-2019, 09:55 AM)sharlatin Wrote: wow, would never expect it to happen for Singapore. Such a strong and well developed country with the best technologies.

I can confidently say from personal experience In exploitation, that Singapore Is In the top 10 most vulnerable countries.

I've yet to fail In exploiting a given system relative to Singapore.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Singapore’s Healthcare System Hacked #17
That's bad news I have a health assurance there. And yes, I know it happened two years ago but I am still affected by that hacking. Before living in Singapore and getting the citizenship I used to live in the USA. When me and my family moved to Singapore we had to face a long bureaucratic process which was thankfully made easier and briefer by [Link Redacted]. We had all our data regarding the health insurance backed up and transferred to the Singapore servers. The hacking happened at the same time and a lot of data was lost and damaged, we are still recovering it.
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2021, 08:38 PM by Ciceniss.)

Reply

RE: Singapore’s Healthcare System Hacked #18
(02-15-2021, 07:42 PM)Ciceniss Wrote: That's bad news I have a health assurance there
This happened well over 2 years ago, so I'd say It's very safe to assume you're not affected.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Singapore’s Healthcare System Hacked #19
For the information contained in EHRs. It's level of security is tragic.

Reply

RE: Singapore’s Healthcare System Hacked #20
(04-29-2022, 02:14 PM)Terorrblade Wrote: Hi, can there really be problems with the Healthcare System even in Singapore?
Read my opening post.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply