Login Register






Otaku Ghibli Theme Park filter_list
Author
Message
Ghibli Theme Park #1
I think this is a new one for my bucket list! A Studio Ghibli theme park it looking to open in Japan, in the fall of 2022. This park will include a 16-meter-tall Howl's Castle, Satsuki and Mei's house from My Neighbor Totoro and a Mononoke Village, inspired by Princess Mononoke. See some early images of the park currently under constructions below:

[Image: ghibli1.jpg]
[Image: ghibli2.jpg]
[Image: ghibli3.jpg]

Source
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Ghibli Theme Park #2
Wow, i love all Studio Ghibli Movies, if the corona pandemic is over so i will visit the Park in 2022 or 2023

thanks @ Jiggly-chan for this great Information
[Image: 1ZmB97]

[+] 1 user Likes tschaikowsky's post
Reply

RE: Ghibli Theme Park #3
Oh boy, this will be awesome. And Ghibli had long deserved this. I do not know if they themselves finance this, but to get a license for a theme park you need to have theme that's can resist the ravages of time, and their shows certainly can.

[+] 1 user Likes droid151's post
Reply

RE: Ghibli Theme Park #4
(02-08-2021, 04:26 PM)droid151 Wrote: Oh boy, this will be awesome. And Ghibli had long deserved this. I do not know if they themselves finance this, but to get a license for a theme park you need to have theme that's can resist the ravages of time, and their shows certainly can.

Very well said! I'd love to do a studio Ghibli marathon someday, as I've not seen several of those films.

The theme part looks epic!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Ghibli Theme Park #5
(02-08-2021, 06:18 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 04:26 PM)droid151 Wrote: Oh boy, this will be awesome. And Ghibli had long deserved this. I do not know if they themselves finance this, but to get a license for a theme park you need to have theme that's can resist the ravages of time, and their shows certainly can.

Very well said! I'd love to do a studio Ghibli marathon someday, as I've not seen several of those films.

The theme part looks epic!

Yeah they are real classics, in every sense of that word.

Reply

RE: Ghibli Theme Park #6
sorry for off topic,
but i like to know whats your Favourite Ghibli Movie/s?

Mine are
-Castle in the Sky
-My Neighbor Totoro
-Kiki's Delivery Service
-Princess Mononoke (Mononoke Hime)
-Spirited Away
-Howl's Moving Castle

i know thats the mainstream Movies from Ghibli that anybody knows
[Image: 1ZmB97]

Reply

RE: Ghibli Theme Park #7
(02-09-2021, 09:31 AM)tschaikowsky Wrote: sorry for off topic,
but i like to know whats your Favourite Ghibli Movie/s?

Mine are
-Castle in the Sky
-My Neighbor Totoro
-Kiki's Delivery Service
-Princess Mononoke (Mononoke Hime)
-Spirited Away
-Howl's Moving Castle

i know thats the mainstream Movies from Ghibli that anybody knows

To be honest, it's not that far off-topic. Of these, which would you prefer to see at a theme park?

Also another point of honesty, I've only ever seen Princess Mononoke. I ought to watch the others. Maybe I can make a day of it!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Ghibli Theme Park #8
that looks great actually!

Reply

RE: Ghibli Theme Park #9
When the quarantine will end, I will visit it

[+] 1 user Likes HemmyngsKylee's post
Reply

RE: Ghibli Theme Park #10
(02-28-2021, 04:18 PM)HemmyngsKylee Wrote: When the quarantine will end, I will visit it

That, and they need to finish building it haha.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply